Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shopping with Cecil ♥

Aww, this morning was badly mood spoiled because of super duper hot weather of KL. I woke up cos of too hot, sweating and sun was burning my skin. ><
ARHHH wth with weather nowadays? dislike it sou much. It make my day worsen and cannot accomplish neither of my stuffs.  Feel sucks!

Early morning i wait for 30 minutes just to wait metro of rapid bus but.. NO BUS is COMING. @@
That's accepted but what make my mood badly damaged is ATM of PPUM is not working, even ATM at Time square! Huh, i dun have too much cash to take taxi. T-T This called MALAYSIA wtf

Okay cool down girl, followed by.. THE METRO bus didn't stop at KL central!!!! ( I was planning to take monorail to IMBI ) Arhhh, it heading directly to Puduraya. They don't inform that KL central road closed due to fire on Post Laju until i ask them. T0T

MY SHOPPING MOOD is totally DESTROYED at 1st.
But luckily got Cecil, ohya, she is my physio at Tung Shin Hospital, ohya she is younger than me, and also.. damn cute + pretty! She only 2o years old! Youngest physio that i ever met. 


Then we start to walk around Time Square and Sg Wang. Ya, damn enjoy when i go shopping with her, will go again n again if got chance :))

BTW, I did really enjoy today's shopping. Feel awesome cos i bought quite a lot of stuffs! Ori some more, hehe. <3333


Za FOUNDATION, finally i bought YOU.. with eye shadow and liquid eye liner :)


我的美丽日记 <333


Love this guy's design shirt. :)
Thanks Cecil for intro me such pretty T-shirt to wear on. LOL, next time steal bf, Vinc Ong punya clothes to wear. Cos u got a lot right? Look sexy when i wear it! Miss you a lot, dear 安安. T-T


Okayss, that's all from today. Quite regret spend a lot on facial. Whatever lah, too late already, ban leng leng enough dee :))

Night ya, Sweet dream♥
B4 that, share a nice video with you guys. I fall in love with this song, bf intro me one :P
I do appreciate YOU, Vinc! 


4 comments:

  1. The weather nowadays really hot until beh tahan @_@ Waa so nice still got time go shopping. 20 yrs old alrdy a physio? So geng one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, everyday feel hot ><
    She is the youngest physio that i ever met :P

    LAST week for CP already! Horrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this song pinyin name?

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers