Saturday, July 30, 2011

DreaMs

Kinda long time i didn't go for travelling jor. Uhmm, just now was FB-ing, saw couple of friends went to beach, shopping, and .. even overseas. WHY I JUST STAY AT HOME?

Of course i got my own reason, my new sem started already, dream of travelling? next decade lah! Isn't? I want to travel over M'sia 1st, with my beloved family, bf and jimui(s). Wish that dream will come true one day, OOpss! Should be SOON ;)

I need a good time management from now. Do a perfect schedule later! Awww :P
Remember, love everything that surround you, you will feel this world actually is so cute and wonderful, indeed, because of you this world is perfect :)

I want to travelling again! My next target!  


Miss them so much! Having fun together! :)


Okays! Hope it become true one day! Im-possible! :)
A GREAT DAY to EVERYONE <3

3 comments:

  1. Nice, family trip is a good one. It's been ages to me travelling with my family as a 'whole'. Kind miss that moment.
    Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah...I really love to travel, too...♥ but there'S never enough money, haha.
    Well, hope you'll be able to travel soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope our dreams will become true! Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers