Sunday, September 22, 2013

My blog was HIBERNATED!

Look my latest blog post!
IT WAS ONE and A HALF MONTH before. 
Yeah, we are having clinical placement at HOSPITAL BENTONG for my 7th HOSPITAL training!


Seriously it was awesome, though the whole 6 weeks was super tiring and wishing it really can end faster. However, too bad we already miss all my physio, patients and friends during 5th week. T_____T

*really wish we can go back there for 8th placement*



Me, Muguntha, Puan Zaiton (HOD of Hospital Bentong), and Christy!

With KIST students!


Aww. Too bad we din manage to take with other batch of ICAN students! :(

But previous batch yes!


Real fun with them. So talkactive and hope our friendship can last ever! ;)
DO KEEP IN TOUCH <3 p="">

.
.
.
.
.

And u know what, yesterday I was hanging out with Christy and we met Muguntha at Mid Valley! Felt quite weird cos we have the same feeling like we r going to placement again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need to rest for awhile. lol
Too busy during clinical placement. 

(I look so different with hair and without hair *tied all up* lol)

I think i need to practice using back CAMERA for taking pictures. Phone camera still have it's own limitation.  


Will do more updates for BENTONG food. Cant wait. Food paradise over BENTONG, PAHANG. 

*HAPPY READING*

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers