Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HI NOVEMBER

Time passing damn fast.
Say Hi to middle November again! My blog went hibernated again. LOL

Missed so many blogger events due to busy working on freelance on October! Too many jobs to take during last month. Btw not skipping any class for freelance job!


Was earning fast but spending fast too!
No financial management at all. Like my bf said, he said my family over protected me and cause me so manja nowadays. lol i think most of the girl same?

RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? lol


Looks old here. Btw all the freelancers nowadays are super young! Cant fight with them. Cant admit im getting older. Working with petroscience KLCC ;)

Another picture during working! LOL


Can say im holding my dream bag? Love it so so much!


The way i posed are super not professional -.-
Wish all bags are mine lol
BTW got take picture with all leng luis la. #notforeveralone 


Anyway, need to catch up with my project proposal already. Another few months gonna graduate! WISH ME LUCK!

Will update my blog more frequently! Since now 24 7 whole day stick with my lappy and phone :P
STAY TUNED*

JIAYOU JIAYOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers