Monday, September 28, 2015

[Review] Lash Machine Volume Boosting Fibres by BOURJOIS Paris

After introducing so much of MASCARA previously, now I'm going to introduce Lash Machine Volume Boosting Fibres from BOURJOIS Paris!

It's a magic tool to let your eye lashes become fuller, longer, and definitely more SEXY! 


Maybe you still NEW to BOURJOIS this make up brand as it is just launched in Malaysia. BOURJOIS is a brand that selling beauty and cosmetic products, which locally from Paris.

For this Lash Machine Volume Boosting Fibres, it is proven to pump up our eye lashes, by enhancing formula that works to boost up the length as well as thickness of our eye lashes! OMG OMG can't wait to see the effect of my eye lashes lengthen and fuller!


Before applying any mascara, let me show a picture of BEFORE applying any mascara or lash machine! I got longer lashes btw. To using this Lash Machine Volume Boosting Fibres, you need to complete STEP by STEP in order to see optimum result!

Let's begin my fuller and longer eye lashes!

STEP 1: MASCARA


After applied my eye liner, next is apply my first layer of mascara. Can't wait to move into step 2! ;)

STEP 2: LASH MACHINE PRIMER


After first step of mascara, next step gonna be apply mascara primer - Lash Machine Volume Boosting Fibres which applied between two coats of conventional mascara.

It is a very thin and dry white fibres that will attach themselves onto your eye lashes with first layer of mascara. Then you can move into Step 3!

STEP 3: MASCARA


Finish with last step of mascara application to enjoy longer, thicker lashes for 24 hours without clumps! Weee now I got bigger and sexier eyes XD

PS: By using this Lash Machine, definitely you will get 15% longer lashes! Lash Machine is suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.



Comment: 
At first I was shocked cos it is comes with dry fibres, but after reading the product leaflet, I found out that it is quite interesting because it is actually a soft white fibres that let mascara can product better effect and definitely thicker + fuller!

And after applied it, the result really incredible and amazing! After whole day walking in shopping mall, my eye lashes still thick and full like before ;)


Likey likey, now I don't need to apply any fake eye lashes to go out for photoshooting again ;)

More information: 

.
.
.

Also a GREAT NEWS to my beauty enthusiasts & blogger friends!

Join me now at Muffin Beauty Club to get more Amazing SURPRISE!


29 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing effect with the volume boosting! Great product~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, babe :) i wanna have the volume on lashes heheh

    Xoxo, FiSh @ www.ohfishiee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gonna have this in wish list. I can see the volume of your lashes. I need this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad but if you like volume check out Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Mascara. It's even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes lashes looks great after the application. I want to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the volume!!!
    Will like to have a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! The fibers looks very effective!! I would like to try too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Before / After shots which allowed me to see the difference and effectiveness of the product. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the mascara with fibre, can *extend* our eyelash lol but this brand no bad, will find more about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lashes looking thicker and fuller after the lash machine application. Nice pictures of the before vs after, really shows the effect of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new mascara for me to explore it. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I received the email from Muffin.my regarding this product too. However, I have no time to review more products now... A lot of pending reviews to be done... So, didn't accept the offer.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  13. added fiber mascara really look different!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this mascara is very special as compared to other. noted on the difference of before and after your using - the thickness and fuller of your lashes. Cheers, https://siennylovesdrawing.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can see the difference on your lashes... i can't wait to try mine next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes, a mascara with longer lashes outcome is what we need. HOw much the price?

    ksh2772.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks good and you really looks beautiful with it

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like a great product! I love the fibre from the the mascara that can lengthen our mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice. the fibres sounds very interesting. Thats something new :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks good on you. :) maybe I'll try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heard so much about this brand, would really like to try it out too one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. like how you did the before and after. really shows the effect

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice another lash extending mascara, i like it. love your look at the end babe.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The fiber on the mascara looks interesting. Lengthening mascaras are becoming increasingly popular nowadays, plus looks like this one gave a nice amount of volume too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is nice. Though I find the extra white fiber too fussy to use. But might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great solution for a natural lash extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great solution for a natural lash extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow amazing, can't wait to try this! xoxox
    lany
    urbanhippiekl.blogspot.com

    follow me back yeah!

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers