Thursday, February 18, 2016

[Review] Fruitful Cocktail Basket - Enzyme Scrub by 3Bskin

It's been a long long holiday since Chinese New Year! OMG seriously I gain 1kg ++ after all these awhile! Other than that, my face also grow a lot of acne after those heaty food!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now slowly get back to my daily skincare routine (Too busy at my hometown T.T) So as usual, today I'm trying Fruitful Cocktail Basket - Enzyme Scrub by 3Bskin for my skin and check out how amazing is it which I felt that it is quite effective on lifts away dirts inside the pores as well as dead skin cells.


Yes, it is an Enzyme Scrub. Let's have a look what's their advantages for our facial skin :P



BENEFITS:
  • It gives gentle purifying granules which helps exfoliate skin.
  • Effective for lifts away pore-clogging impurities, dead skin cells.
  • Creating smooth, soft and healthy looking skin.
  • Decongests, detoxifies and refines skin by dual-action.
  • Contain pineapple proteolytic enzyme which dissolves dead cells.

HOW TO USE IT:
1.Cleanse your face and apply toner as usual. You can see a lot of small pimple popping out, and huge pores, and uneven tone T.T


2. Apply few dots onto my face (neck if you want).


The texture is a bit creamy and milky, as well as concentrated. Need to put quite amount of enzyme scrub then only can over it all over your face. Next, just spread it over your face generously.


Then, leave it for 5-15 minutes. I put for 15 minutes, optimal time :P

3. Lastly, gently scrub in circular motion with your wet finger until your face is clean ;)


Comment: After using effect is kinda amazing as in I can feel my face really crystal clear, smooth and more fair, but a little bit dry and tight. You may apply toner or serum to keep your skin hydrated!

The next day feeling also quite good, and it makes your skin no longer in DARK or in other way, shinier lol. You can only use it 2-3 times a week ya :P


More information:
Website: www.3bskin.com

22 comments:

  1. I saw a lot of beauty blogget talked about their product .Maybe I should give a try to try product he he because there's a lot of good review

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scrub looks really thick! sound interesting because it is not the usual "bead" type of scrub i use. would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read about this new product. I am glad to read your fair review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a new brand? Haven't seen this anywhere yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard about this brand before, but the scrub seems very gently, would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scrub looks quite thick, is it normal to apply it like that or we will need to apply together with water?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skin look more brighten after using the 3BSkin product. The product suit for Asian skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Texture a bit creamy? I have a problem with creamy type of products, because of my oily skin. First time hearing this brand. However, the color of the tube is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually the effect look very obvious....have to try it one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this product.. it is pretty awesome.. I love the scent even more... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. recently heard a lots about this beauty brand :) dunno why I just will think it as BaskinRobin :P perhaps I just wanna eat ice cream :P ha...ha...cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great product to try! Too bad I didn't get to try their product! You looks great after using it =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like a great product! thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks interesting, but am always skeptical about moving away from my trusted bar of soap that I use for head to toe cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! I personally love it too! its so gentle on the skin and the smell is sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the effect is quite visible. maybe i should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I heard fruit cocktail basket I thought it were drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This scrub looks really nice and thick. It is giving good effect on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great that it works for you. would like to see their full range of products displayed

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been hearing so many good reviews about this brand, would like to try out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting brand, haven't heard about it honestly but it does look good :) Cheers to the good results though.

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers