Saturday, May 14, 2016

International Travel Checklist

Hey, let's take some different topic today - International Travel Checklist. What you NEED to BRING during your oversea's vacation? Let me slowly shows all of you :P

These are those checklists :)

1. Daily Use Products
  • Passport
  • Travel Guide & Insurance
  • Cash (Credit Card if you want)
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun Block
  • Wet Tissues
  • Slipper/Sport Shoes

Yes, I will bring along my passport, cash, hand phone, camera and wet tissue inside my bag. Why wet tissue? Sometimes if I touched any thing sticky or before eating we can clean our hand first :P


I'm still wondering which pair of slipper I should bring along because I'm going to beach, so yeahhh old one BIRKENSTOCK cannot wear T.T


2. Electronics 
  • Universal Adapter 
  • Camera 
  • Hand Phone 
  • Hand Phone & Camera Charger 
  • Power Bank (If you take a lot of pictures)

You will need a universal adapter when you travel to oversea, because M'sia plug slightly different with others! Yeah, also remember camera charger or else you gonna cry :P

3. Body Cares
  • Comb & Tooth Brush
  • Face & Hair Care (In Travel Kits)
  • Make Up Remover (If you make up)

4. Medicine
  • Pro-biotics
  • Vitamin C

That's a MUST for me because sometimes like too heaty food, I can take Vitamin C to reduce heatiness and if like too spicy get diarrhea then I can use probiotics to save me! :D

5. Suggested Items:
  • Disposable inner wear

If I'm going more than 3 days then I will get disposable inner wear, because because if inner pant too many days I will pengsan LOL

Regarding your LUGGAGE, here's the SIZE of it :)


TAKE NOTE:

  • ONLY cabin size luggage can be hand carry into the flight. But hor, this is what's the size allowed to hand carry in Air Asia Malaysia.




  • ONLY 100ml liquid can be carried up to international flight ya! REMEMBER this or else you gonna throw all of them during boarding!


Enjoy your flight and HAVE FUN!!


10 comments:

  1. Great list. I also have my own lists that I go through each time I pack. It saves a lot of time and headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good tips! you know I missed out one on the day, is the sunglasses. So hot.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah that slipper though. And I never thought of bringing disposal inner wear. It is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good to have a standard checklist whenever you travel so that you don't miss out anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checked.... yaaayyy... exactly what is in my luggage... for my upcoming trip to Seoul... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. a international charge adaptor is the most important one for me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. This is definitely the standard checklist we need. BTW, enjoy your holiday~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sharing tips, although I didn't get to travel overseas that frequent >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing dear, its a good checklist :) And I do agree that the Powerbank is certainly an important gadget to have while travelling as well.

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers